Items purchased from Envato Marketplace
Items purchased from Envato CodeCanyon are subject to Envato’s refund policy; for more details, check the link below.
Items purchased from SCODEWARE
Before you ask for a refund
If you are experiencing a technical issue with the item, we recommend that you open a support ticket and seek assistance. Often we will be able to help to troubleshoot your problem.
Asking for refunds
We understand, however, that sometimes we may not be able to solve your issue, or there may be circumstances in which a refund is warranted. In this case, here are the circumstances in which we will provide you with a refund:
- Item is “not as described” or the item doesn’t work the way it should.
- Item has a security vulnerability.
- Item support is promised but not provided
Item is “not as described” or the item doesn’t work the way it should.
If an item doesn’t work the way it should, then we are required to fix the issue by updating the item promptly. An item is “not as described” if it is materially different from the item description or preview. If the issue can’t be fixed or it turns out that the item is “not as described” then you would be entitled to a refund from the author.
Item has a security vulnerability
If an item contains a security vulnerability and can’t easily be fixed, you would be entitled to a refund from us. If the item can be fixed, then we should do so promptly by updating the item. If the item contains a security vulnerability that is not patched in an appropriate timeframe, then we will provide a refund for the item.
Item support is promised but not provided
If we advertise our item as including item support, you have a current support entitlement, and you are not provided that support in accordance with the item support policy, we will give you a refund.
We are not obliged to give policy refunds in any of the situations listed below:
- You don’t want it after you’ve downloaded it.
- The item did not meet your expectations, or you feel the item is of low quality.
- You simply change your mind.
- You bought an item by mistake.
- You do not have sufficient expertise to use the item.
- You claim that you are entitled to a refund but do not provide sufficient information as to why you are entitled to a refund.
- You can no longer access the item because it has been removed.